joel parkinson cutting back
(1) The left leg that is driving the board’s velocity through the arc is being steered by the (2) right foot that is providing the steerage and push through the fins that in turn are being accelerated by the (3) right arm which is at full extension which adds weight to the (4) shift of body mass that will be soon defined by the (5) fingers (antennae) of the left hand when they touch water (see how they bend towards the surface of the water), that’s how you tickle the back of your wife’s neck as you pass by her at the dinner table.
(6) The head is already positioned for the imminent change of direction and is close co-ordination with the (7) eyes that are mapping the possibilities of the terrain about six feet in advance of the next move.
– and how else could he release the backhand rail so quickly if it wasn’t so thin
– and stepping back in time we can surmise that the lack of rooster spray at the top of the wave can only mean that this is the fast-end manoeuvre of what must have been an outrageous round-house.
– And lastly we can commend the career pro boofhead for pulling off such a good move with a bare chest – doing it without a contest singlet – a step backward is a step forward if you know what we mean.